After getting the basics of the Character Viewer down last weekend, I spent today re-writing a new UI for the app. It looks gorgeous… screenshots below:
What we need is a divershion. So, a friend of mine posed the question “how much would it take to make an iOS file reader for the DnD character files.” And the answer turns out, not that much. The app is still in progress, but screenshots attached.
So… the last update I gave I updated the app to iOS 4. Sigh… it’s now up to iOS 5. I’ve gotten quite used to ARC at work now, but since Cocos2D doesn’t use it yet, the game is still without ARC. Brain didn’t shift over tonight though, and learned the hard way that